Why Join AMA?
Our weekly meetings feature marketing executives who can be great resources for you.
Through our Client Teams and Case Competitions, you can receive real world experience in the industry.
During our annual trip to NYC, you will get exclusive tours to many famous companies and agencies.
Through our events, mentoring program, and more, you can network with top industry professionals.
AMA at UGA is a Collegiate Chapter of the national American Marketing Association. Established in 1937 by marketing visionaries, The American Marketing Association has grown to be one of the largest organizations for marketing professionals in the world; there are over 30,000 members who work, teach and study in the field of marketing around the world. No other professional marketing organization provides more ways for marketers, students, and businesses to connect with the people and resources they need to be successful.
The purpose of the American Marketing Association, University of Georgia Collegiate Chapter is to:
- Work with local and national businesses in developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Develop sound thinking in marketing theory and more exact knowledge and definition of marketing principles.
- Utilize the applications of various marketing mediums such as social and digital media.
- Improve marketing personnel by creating real-world marketing experiences and solutions.
- Analyze current marketing trends and processes through member-written articles on our chapter blog.
- Encourage and uphold sound, honest practices, and to keep marketing operations on a high ethical plane.
- To promote friendly relations between students, faculty, and business people.
For more information on AMA nationally, click here to visit the AMA Support Center website.